Accessibility Tools

Water / Sewer

The Village of Greenwood residents receives both water and sewer services from the Greenwood Water/Sewer Utility which is owned by the Municipality of Kings County.

Residents need to contact the Public Works Department of the Municipality of County of Kings to arrange for water hookup and billing information, please contact the Municipality at 902-678-6141 or 1-888-337-2999 for water concerns.

Sewer permits are also issued by the Municipality of the County of Kings. The toll-free number for Kings County is 1-888-337-2999.